Are you a Team Leader looking for a new challenge? Do you have the skill and the personality to drive others to do their very best?
This role will require you to take ownership of all Health & Safety matters including damages, near misses, accidents etc.
You will be responsible for running and managing a team of operatives in order to achieve targets and goals set by the Client.
This role is a full time position and the candidate will be required to have good verbal and written english, a flexible/positive ‘can do’ attitude, good computer skills including word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, Navision, they will need to be a team player, be able to work with limited supervision and have strong communication skills.
- Take ownership of Health & Safety.
- Report any damages, near misses etc.
- Ensure adequate operational cover at all times, including agency labour. Agree with Production Manager.
- Ensure all holidays are planned, recorded, agreed, communicated and that all documentation is completed.
- Take ownership on counselling meetings when required.
- Manage and monitor absence within the department. Ensure that all Return to Work paperwork is filled out within the first two hours of the shift starting and that the department is following the Absence and Timekeeping policy.
- Ensure all Tensor and Minute sheets are checked and signed off.
- Ensure pre-start checks have been carried out and signed off.
- Carry out short interval controls.
- Ensure line performance records are completed and up-to-date at all times and that all production KPIs are recorded accurately.
- Drive line efficiencies to achieve and challenge / exceed performance targets.
- Successfully achieve all KPIs and be prepared to report to the Production Managers.
- Ensure for each production team all documentation is being filled in accurately and in accordance with site Quality Procedures.
- Report details of unplanned downtime to Production Managers and any other such problems which might impact on Customer Service and Production Performance like quality issues, stock issues etc.
- Check stock at the end of the shift and make sure that stock is used within rotation.
- To take responsibility for quality control.
- Monitor waste and take a pro-active approach with your team in reducing raw material waste within the department. Ensure grader and machinery is running to provide an efficient service and achieve required standards.
- To motivate and communicate clearly and effectively with your team. Ensure that appropriate training is identified and training arranged as appropriate.
- To take ownership of the housekeeping standards both inside and outside the department and ensure that all staff are following Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) at all times.
- Encourage your team to report all engineering and maintenance issues at the earliest opportunity.
- To promote the positive image of RBOrganic to ensure the continued development of the organisation.
- To promote a 'One Team Approach' across the business.
If you are interested please get in touch today in order for us to meet with you, register you and get you interviewed!