Do you see yourself as a dedicated individual who is motivated with a 'can do' attitude?
This position will be worked across the days Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm. Weekend work will be required during the peak periods of the year.
Your duties within this position will include:
- Motivating the team to hit and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Driving team performance through identifying areas of weakness and improve these by coaching and training
- The ability to work in a high-pressured environment ensuring a high level of service
- Knowledge of the company processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within an office-based Team Leader role
- A professional manner
- The ability to manage a team as well as completing your own work
- Act as a first point of contact for the team for internal/senior queries
The salary for this role is advertised at £25,000 per annum (salary may increase dependant on experience)
Experience within team management is essential along with both a physical and virtual sales skillset. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is extremely beneficial.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and can use your skills within this position to help manage and benefit the team/company, don't wait, and submit your CV now!