Are you ready for your new role as a Support Services Technician?
Your role as a Support Services Technician would be to provide a first class service to all customers.
In your new role as a Support Services Technician you will be doing:
- Provision of an analytical reporting service
- Assisting with service requests, anomalies and complaints
- General administrative support for the laboratory
- Assisting with the invoicing service for commercial
- Assisting with the procurement of goods and services
Key Accountabilities within your role as a Support Services Technician
- Service Requests – Analytical data entry, deal with and maintain internal and external customer queries.
- Customer Service – Produce analytical reports, provision of statements and invoicing
- Update & maintain databases
- Quality Records – Ensure databases are maintained by the team
In your new role as a as a Support Services Technician you will receive great company benefits which include:
- Personal private health care
- 23 days annual leave – rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
Get in touch now to start your new role!