We are working with one of our clients based in Worksop to look for this company's brand new Stores Manager.
Reporting to the operations manager you will be responsible for the overall supply chain management including organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
You will also need to oversee the following;
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Schedule and track outgoing shipments
- Manage goods in for quality and provide first level of quality control
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
To be successful for this role you will need to have a proven track record of 2 years’ experience in a stores or logistics role working within a warehouse or distrubtion industry. You will also be able to manage time effectively and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm.
Apply now or call us on 01636 611320