A Hygiene Operative required!!!
We are looking for Hygiene Operative to work at a factory based in Huntingdon.
As a Hygiene Operative you will need to maintain hygiene standards throughout the stores/warehouse department including the external yard areas:
- Clean Racks and external areas, adhering to correct schedules.
- Maintain site hygiene standards at all times.
- Complete tasks in Audits.
- Ensure Chemicals are stored & used correctly.
- Ensure safe practice is followed for equipment used
- Ensure that waste streams are processed correctly.
- Assist with House Keeping Duties as required.
- Assist Stores as required.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
We offer 8 hour shift as below:
8am - 4pm Monday to Friday for £9.50
Monday to Friday on 2-week rotation shift 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 for £10.67
Night shift Monday to Friday from 22.00-06.00 for £12.49
You will have free on-site parking and a canteen that is stocked with fresh food.
Apply Now! Call Martyna on 01733 562303 or click the apply button below.