We are recruiting for a Stores Administrator for a market leading organisation based in Huntingdon.
The job purpose is to ensure that all the administration duties required within the stores & warehouse department are kept up to date. To assist in all matters concerning H&S as well as good housekeeping. To assist with any other duties within the stores department where sufficient training has been given, and as needed daily by operational requirements.
Duties and responsibilities of a Stores Administrator
- To ensure all administration functions within the stores area are maintained on a daily basis.
- To be fully conversant with MFG Pro, Excel, Outlook, Intranet and Merlin.
- Booking of incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Backflushing from daily worksheets.
- Updating the company re CHEP pallet usage/ requirements.
- Ensuring paper flow timings meet office requirements.
- Filing of all records within the department.
- Maintain standards of food quality, safety hygiene and housekeeping.
- To actively assist in other areas of the stores & warehousing department’s duties where suitably trained.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g., reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- To Identify and display a positive attitude towards change and continuous improvement within your area of responsibility. Assist others in the implementation of change and provide feedback for improvement for the processes in which you are involved.
- To adhere to the group Health & Safety policy, following all company policies and procedures that have been put to ensure your welfare and that of others. Being mindful that the Health, Safety and Wellbeing at work is everyone’s responsibility
- To fully comply with the company behaviour policies and values
The ideal candidate for a Stores Administrator must have
- Good level of education/ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shows initiative, self-motivated & well organised.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- PC competent, Excel / Word.
- Report writing & procedural writing skills.
- Willingness to embrace & develop new ideas.
This Stores Administrator role is Monday to Friday on 2-week rotation shift 08:00 - 16:00 and 06:00 - 14:00.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
Apply now for this Stores Administrator job!!! Contact us on 01733 562303 or come into our office at Ambitions Personnel, 8b Church Street, Peterborough, PE1 1XB