Are you looking for an immediate start? We could have the job for you working for one of Europe’s, largest food companies.
You will be working within a small team mainly in the Despatch office but there may be occasions where you will be required to work in the chilled environment.
The Shipping Clerks day is varied:
- You will be responsible for the organisations day to day operation of ensuring vehicles are loading in the correct order to achieve customer delivery requirements.
- Schedule and plan the despatch team workload.
- Report to the section Leader every day.
- Record keeping and completion of relevant paperwork.
- Storing of records/documents.
- Production of order sheets.
- Preparing daily shipping sheets.
- Responsible for contacting sub contracted haulage companies to arrange container selection and loads.
- Check loads off and clear IDOC’s and Cogi’s.
- General housekeeping of work area.
As a Shipping Clerk you will be expected to work as part of a team and alone.
You will have:
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Innova Access.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Administrative and organisational skills.
- Integrity and leadership skills.
You will work 17:30pm -5:30am on a four on four off shift pattern.
Paying £12.21 per hour.
If this job could be for you then please call Ella on 01332 343732 or hit apply now.