- To ensure that all products are produced and packed within specification
- To carry out testing and quality checks, recording and maintaining records of these checks
- To understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements for your area.
- To be proactive in keeping your work area clean ensuring that any cleaning schedules are completed and documentation signed off.
- To ensure that production and packing areas are left in a suitable state for the next shift to run efficiently.
- To adhere to all safety and hygiene control measures and Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
- The ability to operate large scale manufacturing equipment.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- Proficient in using computer based recording and maintenance management systems.
- Hold and maintain a current fork lift licence (desirable)
- The ability to work to and follow written procedures
- The ability to contribute to a team environment
- This is a physically active role.
Hours of Work:
3 shift / 7 day pattern.
The shifts are 7 nights, 3 days off, 7 lates 1 day off, 7 earlies 10 days off rotation shifts are 2200-0600, 1400-2200, 0600-1400
Average 37½ hours per week.
My client ensures candidates are happy by holding an engagement survey monthly and lots of progression available.
This job will suit any candidate with experience working at Amazon, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, DHL, Tesco, FMCG, Asda, Aldi or similar employers.
Call us to discuss 01206 560523