Working for a company that has been established for over 50 years, you would be joining a prestigious business that is innovative and well established in its specialised field.
The role of Service Delivery Co- Ordinator will be working very closely with the Customer Services team, performing a range of tasks to help create an efficient and reliable service to the business’ customers.
You will act as single point of contact, so having excellent communication skills is a must. You will have an understanding of customer service; you will be a driven and highly motivated team member who leads by example and is passionate about the customer and the service.
You will be detail-conscious, with the ability to solve problems quickly whilst also having the ability to appropriately challenge and improve existing ways of working to achieve greater productivity and performance
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Liaison between supplier and Customer Service Team
- Attend daily shipping calls
- Provide updates to Customer Service Team on any transport or loading issues
- Liaise with customers and / or sites on any potential delays or issues
- Complete checks for deliveries to sites
- Update the ERP system with specific delivery information
- Manage cancellation requests in line with departmental KPI’s
- Complete weekly On Time in Full (OTIF) report for all GB, ROI, and international deliveries
- Gather data and produce monthly OTIF reports for publication to Senior Management Team
Typical qualities of a successful candidate include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Administration, Supply Chain or Transport role
- Competent in all Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong client-facing, communication skills
- Troubleshooting, complaint resolution management and multi-tasking skills
- Good geographical knowledge