We are recruiting for a growing accounting practice based in Peterborough. They have a wide variety of clients from a broad range of sectors, while specialising in property. A good understanding and knowledge of property legislation would be a bonus but not essential.
Our client is recruiting for a qualified accountant (from a recognised board) to enhance their accounts team.
The role would include
- Preparation and review of financial statements for a range of clients from Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited companies
- Review of VAT returns prepared by clients or inhouse
- Draft tax computations
- Liaising with clients
- Working with junior team members
- Mentor and guide junior team members
The vast majority of their clients use Xero, with some on Quickbooks and a small number on Sage.
Our client uses Capium software for filing accounts, PAYE and tax returns.
- Salary: Depends on experience (Can be discussed further depending on experience)
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Pension, bonuses and incentives
- The position would be office based when permissible, however taking into account all relevant Covid guidelines