How does working for an industry leading provider of security, life safety, conflict management systems and services in the UK sound to you?
Their mission is to provide a consistently high level of advice and expertise to their client base and to ensure that their clients are at the forefront of security, safety, and conflict management.
A position has opened up for a Senior IT Support Technician, this role will include:
- Provide office/remote-based 1st & 2nd technical support for engineers/staff and customers, remotely or by telephone support in security/IT (including hardware and software)
- Assist with LAN maintenance, patches, and upgrades
- Application support
- Remote user maintenance and application support
- Maintain, remotely, customer/supplier video management systems of CCTV
- Repair and recondition CCTV recorders/cameras
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Manage the Broad cloud VOIP Telephone System
- Maintain 4000 CCTVs, remotely, and report any defects to the Service Department for engineer’s attendance
- User management of key systems
- General administrative duties
- Server Administration Support
- Active Directory Management
- Asset Management
- Firewall Support and Maintenance
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Prioritise workloads effectively based on impact to the business
- Good understanding of networking such as LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi and mobile networks, along with DNS, DHCP and Port Forwarding
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Servers, VOIP and Firewalls
- Operate in a team environment but also able to work on own initiative in a professional manner
- Reliable and resilient under pressure, accepting responsibility and ownership
- Excellent communication skills with staff and customers
- A team player willing to work above and beyond, going that extra mile
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues
- Experience with Microsoft based products, including Windows and Office.
- Experience with iPhone and Android operating systems
- Keen to learn different technologies within our industry
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to hit apply today.