Imagine joining a brand new team as a Senior HR Officer and being able to mould it exactly the way you want it. This refreshing opportunity will give you that chance!
As the Senior HR Officer, you will be responsible for the whole human resources team. You will provide training, deliver effective recruitment and complete weekly and monthly HR reports.
Due to the location, you must have access to your own car and a full driver’s license. You must also have a CIPD Level 5 qualification to be considered for this position.
This permanent, full time role in Ashbourne is paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
As well as this, we can offer you:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays.
- 5% pension contribution from employer.
- 4x salary life insurance pay out.
- Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Free Christmas Turkey.
- Company sick pay up to 6.5 weeks.
- Shopping discounts.
- Free parking.
- Dress down Fridays.
- On site canteen.
- Stars recognition awards – annual winner receives £5k holiday voucher.
- Engagement freebie giveaways – competitions etc.
- Hastee – you can receive some of your wages before pay date.
- 24/7 We Care – appointments with GP/medical profession.
- Employee assistance programme – support and counselling available for mental health, debt advice, bereavement etc.
Want to hear more? Get in touch today! Call us on 01332 343732.
This role will suit anybody who has worked as an HR Officer, HR Manager, Head of HR, Head of People.