ACA or ACCA qualified? Strong accounting knowledge? Able to prepare year end accounts?
I am currently looking for a senior accountant to join a firm based in Retford. Working Monday- Friday you will be involved in the preparation of accounts and management accounts for limited companies, preparation of corporation tax computations and mentoring junior members of the team.
It may be necessary for work to be undertaken in the Retford and Grantham offices as required and the ability to travel is desirable.
• ACA or ACCA qualified, or QBE, with at least three years practice experience
• Strong accounting system knowledge and Excel skills
• Good working knowledge of accounting standards and relevant taxation matters
• Experience of working on audit assignments desirable
• Ability to prepare year end accounts for companies, sole-traders and partnerships to draft stage
• A positive, enthusiastic team player
• The ability to liaise with the other departments in the practice such as payroll and bookkeeping.
• Good organisational skills, capable of producing high quality work in which pride is taken.
• The ability to learn from constructive feedback and to learn and develop skills within the team.