Sales Ledger Clerk - Permanent - Eccleshall
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
£18,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience
Our well established client based in Eccleshall due to unprecedented growth are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their busy team on a permanent basis. You will be joining a highly experienced Finance Team at a very exciting time of growth and development within the Company.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Sales Ledger invoice processing on Microsoft Navision.
- Investigating & resolving sales ledger queries including liaising with other departments to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
- Uploading of jobs and invoicing onto an external invoicing system.
- Involvement in revenue billing process and ensuring completeness of revenue and reconciliation with external customer systems.
- Ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary.
- Setting up new accounts on the internal system and communication to all relevant departments and amending account details as required.
- Any other finance related duties as and when needed in the department.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Have the ability to communicate with customers, via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner.
- Have a positive and resilient character in challenging situations
- Have an excellent team player as well as being able to use initiative and work alone
- Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role
- Confident using Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with Accounting/Ledger software is desirable but not essential
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the necessary experience, please hit apply!