Sales Estimator, travel across the UK
Windows and Doors
£25,000 - £30,000
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
We are working with my Client to source a Sales Estimator. Our Client is a key player in the European fenestration (windows and doors) market and manufacture high end bespoke products, by using the latest in design technology.
Our client undertake projects for their Clients in a number of areas including residential, leisure, commercial and retail, amongst various others and have a reputation for delivering bespoke innovative solutions for their Clients.
Your general duties will be pproviding accurate information based on the requests sent in from customers, generating quotations and following up to completion.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday; 09.00-17.00, Friday 08.00-16.00
- Building of relationships with Architects, contractors and Home owners to generate new opportunities
- Working with the sales team, helping with design, technical issues, pricing and payment terms etc
- Working as part of the sales team to generate my own sales
- Working with all other departments to ensure projects are completed as agreed at the outset with the client
- Take part in Product Training
- Checking received orders before they are processed to ensure they include all required parts and have been priced correctly
- Monitoring external factors to ensure correct exchanges rates are used and the products offered are compliant to the building regs
- Working with factories to develop products to ensure we continue to lead the market or meet needs of the UK market
- Check marketing results based on feedback
- Must have sales experience
- Must have experience within the fenestration industry
- Must be happy to travel across the UK with over night stays
- Basic salary of £25-30k
- Free onsite car parking
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- 4pm Friday finish
To apply, please contact Michelle on 01522 705352 and email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.