Working for a company which has been established for over 60 years and has a celebrated heritage in British engineering, you have an opportunity to join a company who are growing at a considerable rate and looking for likeminded people to join the business. Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic person? Are you a strong Sales Administrator looking for a permanent role in a busy, fast paced environment? This is an opportunity not to be missed, you will be working with a close-knit, passionate team who celebrate each other's wins and encourage progression and growth.
The role will consist of, but not be limited to the following tasks;
• Administration to support the pre-sales activities of the company in order to ensure the timely supply of information to the customer.
• Providing inbound telephone customer service to an extensive customer base.
• Maintaining and updating all relevant opportunities and quotation information on the CRM system.
• Supporting field sales staff with administrative and customer requirements.
• Liaising with technical departments to ensure and give correct information to customers.
• Processing sales order onto SAP
Ideal skills will be:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain lasting customer relationships.
• SAP experience would be beneficial however not essential.
HOURS OF WORK:
7:30AM – 4:15PM Monday to Thursday (30 minutes lunch break)
7:30AM – 12PM Friday (no lunch break)
Other benefits include subsided canteen, death in service, free carparking and kitchen facilities to name but a few.
If this is a role you can consider yourself thriving in,pleas hit apply today to be considered.