On the lookout for a new challenge? Look no further...
If you are hardworking, have a caring nature and ensure all work is maintained to a high standard, this could be the next new career step for you!
Within this role your day to day duties will include and involve:
- Provide, independently examined, final accounts for the Annual Report
- Provide annual expenditure budgets
- Alert the organisation to any actual/potential deviation from the norm
- Provide cashflow forecasts and alert the organisation to any potential problems
- Provide interim accounts/movement of reserves for the Board
- Run payroll and adhere to HMRC and related Companies House regulations
- Administer Human Resources
- Administer schools’ partnership scheme
This is a position worked over the days Monday - Friday, with hours that can be worked around any commitments that you may have due to the remote working aspect of the role.
This position is based in Newark and requires an individual to remain calm under pressure and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This can be a full-time or part time job, however minimum hours worked per week would need to stand at 25.
To find out more, please hit apply today!