I'm looking for a highly motivated individual to join a fantastic team in Grantham to cover a maternity contract. If you have experience in recruitment or a proven track record in sales then we'd be very keen to hear from you.
Ambitions Personnel is celebrating 31 years of business in 2021, and the Grantham office is one of the most successful in our network. Our longevity within the industry is testament to our success and provides reassurance in these uncertain times. 2020 was a challenging year for everyone but we are excited about the year that lies ahead and the opportunities that it holds.
Our small and friendly team work hard, support one another and have fun at work. Recruitment can be hard work, but it's also varied, exciting and ultimately can be very rewarding. We help people find rewarding jobs and careers, at the same time as supporting our clients to achieve their goals. You will receive plenty of support and training, working alongside two experienced consultants for a prolonged period before the actual period of maternity starts.
To be successful in this role I'm looking for someone who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Confident communicator - not afraid to pick up the phone and strike up conversations with people
- Good listener - able to understand and interpret our customer's requirements
- Well organised - with self-discipline and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Be a 'people person' - able to forge and sustain long term relationships with candidates and clients
- IT Systems fluency - we use all the MS office packages as well as some bespoke recruitment software
- Self-starter - you must be quick to pick things up and work independently to achieve goals and meet targets
In return you'll be paid a very competitive salary and commission, as well as a range of benefits that you probably won't find elsewhere, for example; a day off plus a very generous gift on your birthday; an 'experience day' for Christmas (usually a day at the races, a spa day, or trip to London); a family fun day, often held at Alton Towers, and frequent opportunities to join charity events such as tough mudders or similar challenges.
If the above sounds interesting, apply online or call our Grantham office on 01476 574 514 for an informal chat with Gerrard or Cheila