Are you self-motivated with a passion and desire to succeed in your career?
We require a full-time recruitment administrator to join an established company in Annesley.
Your main duties will include:
- Carry out administration for the branch and support the team with administrative duties.
- Handles the recruitment process for support workers and qualified nurses
- Resource new candidates through advertising and searching job sites
- Conduct screening activities and arrange interviews for the consultants to conduct
- Work towards KPI’s and follow targets and objectives
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Arrange inductions and training courses for staff to ensure all staff are up to date with regulations
- Team player respecting other team members
- Good communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Customer focused
- A “can-do attitude”
- Good IT skills
- An understanding of the aspire system would be beneficial
£16,000 - £20,000 per annum dependant on experience
9am – 5pm
Monday - Friday
Hit apply now or call Jamie on 01623 629966.