A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving local business that has been established for over 50 years and who also pride themselves on an extensive benefits package for its employees.
The role of receptionist/HR Administrator will see you under the direction of the HR Officer. The post holder will have overall responsibility for providing first line contact with internal and external visitors, in person and by telephone as well as providing responsive administrative support to the HR team.
Your duties will be:
· Deal with queries and requirements of all internal and external visitors to the site
· Handle internal and external calls and queries via the switchboard.
· Organise travel, accommodation and vehicle hire for business trips.
· Coordinate pool car/hire car use.
· Collate, sort, and distribute external and internal mail including operating the franking machine.
· Provide administrative support for the H.R. team including, setting up meetings, issuing standard letters, payslip distribution, new starter documentation and electronic filing.
· General housekeeping
· Allow flexibility within the department through cover as necessary, including supporting other teams.
· Contribute to the development of the team through active involvement in team meetings, objectives, project work and communications.
· Excellent communication skills, calm courteous and assertive
· Excellent IT skills
· Good listener with excellent initiative and judgement to respond positively to situations.
· A strong team player