Do you see yourself as an approachable, professional person? Are you capable of speaking to customers in a courteous and friendly manner? Is honesty and integrity important to you? If so then this hybrid role may well be perfect for you. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company and join them on their goal for expansion and growth.
As a receptionist/administrator you will carry out the following duties:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a timely fashion.
- Manage all visitors.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a professional image and use professional telephone skills.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for all UK employees.
- Arranging international flights for all UK & West Africa employees.
- Visa applications for employees.
- Point of contact for all travelling employees.
- Ensuring medical records are kept up to date for all international travellers.
- Administrative tasks for the VP and Regional Head of Finance for UK & WA.
- Arranging meetings for SMT and taking notes/minutes of those meetings.
- Ordering uniforms.
- Coordinating presentations for conferences.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
To carry out the role of Receptionist/Administrator you must also have the following skills:
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience of working with all levels of an organisation.
- Lively personality and team player.
If you are an organised person and someone who has excellent customer service skills, the role of receptionist/Administrator is the right role for you!
Click apply today!