You will be working for a well-established property management company based in Bourne.The Reception role is part of the admin team providing overall support at for the company. The main functions include meet and greet, being the face of the company. Answering all incoming calls, actioning all travel requests, general administration duties and attending weekly admin meetings. This is a full-time position and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5:30 pm.
In this position you will be the first point of contact for all people entering the building, so it is important you always look appropriate and politeness is key.
- Being first point of contact for all inbound calls
- Greeting people entering the building
- Booking meetings
- Sorting post
- Making tea/coffee for customers and clients
- Arranging meeting rooms when needed
- Basic office admin
- Continual knowledge sharing within department
- Proactive and excellent verbal and non-verbal communication
- Flexibility and consideration of out of normal office working hours requirements
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, presentable and friendly
- Team player
This is a full-time position. The hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:30 with a 45 minute lunch and the option to leave an hour early every Friday. This exciting opportunity is also paying a minimum of £21,000 per annum.
What's not to love about this role, if you're an experienced Receptionist?
To apply, please email your CV to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.co.uk or contact Sharni on 01733 562303 for any additional queries.
Please note unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.