We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality control inspector to join a small team that is focuses on controlling manufacturing process.
Duties Will Include:
- Conduct process audits across all areas of the manufacturing arena
- Ensure all equipment used is in calibration and good working order
- Conduct audits on all operators who carry out self-inspect & assist with their training
- Conduct 1st and last off inspection where needed
- Establish best practice and develop new inspection techniques working with Quality control department head and section head
- Ensure intermediate inspection on products is actioned as and when required
- Carry out inspection tasks in other areas when necessary
- Carry out investigations on non-conforming parts
- Learn all associated equipment within the Quality control areas
- Must have an engineering and/or Quality background
- Must be able to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Must be able to work a rotating shift pattern
To apply, please forward your CV to Annabelle.email@example.com or please call 01522 546643.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.