The problem solver, sees the issue before it happens, on the ball, positive around others. Are these ways you have been described in the past?
In Quality you will play a massive part in the success of the factory. Your product knowledge will ensure you stand out from others and you will be a continued helping hand to all departments.
Have you worked in a similar role or maybe you are looking to move to the next level. Training will be available to help but knowledge of taking samples, moisture levels and traceability would give you a great head start.
- Work in partnership with the manufacturing team and QCP operators to maintain and improve the quality. It is essential that at the same time, you will maintain effective communication channels with production and the SID team.
- Checking sample orders and confirming quality suitability for dispatch.
- Work to produce the highest quality products ensuring that quality comes before speed.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed correctly by other production staff.
- Work, communicate and report quality problems with team leaders and ensure problems are solved or products isolated.
- To encourage, motivate and train staff to recognise quality defects in products and raw materials, especially on products as they go down the line.
- Monitoring Mass Production and Core Production by completing its relevant paperwork on the factory floor including non-conformance and Quality Standards.
- Ensuring the retention of mass production samples is taken and stored in the designated area.
- Ensuring samples of hand portion ingredients are displayed on the line.
- Raw materials quality checks in low risk
Call me today on 01206 560523 - DONT MISS OUT!