We have an exciting new role available at a flagship organic vegetable growing business providing innovation and quality based in Yaxley.
A Permanent Full Time position based over 38.5 hour week.
- Follow the Food Safety Quality Management System to ensure product safety legality, quality and customer codes of practice are achieved.
- Maintaining the on-line quality control of products in line with company procedures.
- Follow company regulations regarding hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Follow procedures as defined in the training matrix.
- Perform Raw Material Intake Analysis and record results on Dynamics Navision.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is checked as per procedures and report on the site NAV system, using the tablet provided.
- Communicate findings of quality Inspections to the Supplier, Quality, Procurement and Production teams.
- Undertake product quality assessments on line against current specifications and highlight any issues found to the Production Team Leader, QA Team Leader.
- Restrict any out of specification product already packed or due to be packed.
- Record any non-conformances found, recheck and record, using the hold non- conformance procedure.
- Follow up outstanding non-conformances, communicating to the factory about intake and online product issues.
- Organoleptic assessments of products as and when required.
- Temperature control/calibration of temperature probes.
- Scale checks and calibration.
- Produce reports as required based on the Quality System records.
- Conduct internal audits upon request by the Internal Lead Auditor.
- Ensure all documentation is checked, signed off and highlight any non-conformance to the relevant person.
- Ensure the working environment is kept clean and tidy ensuring safe working practices are maintained.
- Perform positive release assessments as required.
- Conduct other duties within the Quality Department as required.
- Practice good housekeeping at all times.
- Ensure you set an example to all staff by following policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain systems in accordance with BRC and maintain the company HACCP procedures and supporting documentation.
- Good level and understanding of the English language
- Works well within a team and alone
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Flexible regarding working hours and duties.
If you feel you fit this position well - Click Apply now or call us on 01733 562303. If you don’t have an up to date CV, no problem! Send us what you have to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com and we will review it for you.