I am currently recruiting for a successful client in Newark who is seeking a full time accounts assistant.
I am looking for a reliable purchase ledger clerk .The ideal candidate will be capable of learning new systems with minimal supervision. You should be extremely organized and have great time management skills.
This role is to start immediately so please only apply if you are available to start immediately.
- Record all purchase invoices to sage
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Purchase Ledger
- Ensures all invoices sent out
- Complete a weekly reconciliation of company transactions
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the Bank Accounts
- Petty cash records
- General data entry
- Experience on all Microsoft packages e.g. word, outlook
- Sage finance software packages
- Previous experience within an accounts department preferable and a good level of education
- Capable of working on own initiative and within a team environment
- Staff car park
Successful candidates must have experience of working as part of an accounts team and have experience of using Sage50 in the last year.
The successful candidate will be well organised, effective, efficient and ambitious to grow their role and forward thinking.
To apply, please contact Jennifer Ellison on 01636 611320 or email a CV to Jennifer.Ellison@ambitionspersonnel.com
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful