Looking to purchase your next career move?
We require a full-time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an established well-known company in Mansfield.
You will support the purchase ledger function and carryout administrative tasks.
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Maternity Cover - 40 Hour Week (8.30 - 5.30)
The ideal candidate will be familiar with checking invoices, working out VAT payments, handling payments, checking and reconciling supplier statements, filing invoices and statements, dealing with purchase enquiries, processing staff expenses.
- Basic numeracy
- Good experience of Purchase Ledger function
- Strong admin skills and ability to identify and distinguish between basic commercial documents e.g. orders/invoices/statements/ customer remittances
- Good experience of transactional data entry
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong ‘team’ player
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Average (or medium) technological skills - particularly MS Excel
- Good communication skills - particularly telephone manner
- Strong experience in all aspects of Banking and Purchase Ledger function
- Experience of high volume transactional data entry
- Experience of workflow/document management systems (scan/capture/workflow routing) - though training will be given.
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical/questions things
- Experience of Company Expenses
Hit apply now or call Jamie on 01623 629966.