Working for a world-class, multichannel marketing services business. We are recruiting for a purchase ledger clerk to offer day-to-day support with purchase ledger function, cash and bank reporting, processing invoices, reconciling company expenses and credit cards.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, technologically driven, open-plan office.
- Basic numeracy
- Good experience of purchase ledger function
- Strong administration skills coupled with the ability to distinguish between basic commercial documents such as orders, invoices, statements and customer remittances
- Good experience of transactional data entry
- Experience of cash and bank reporting, including internet banking and bank reconciliations
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Being a self-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
- Basic IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Good communication skills, including a helpful telephone manner
- Strong experience in all aspects of banking and purchase ledger function
- Experience of high-volume transactional data entry
- Experience of workflow and document management systems, including scan, capture and workflow routing, though training will be given
- Being patient and analytical while being a strong communicator who asks questions
Our culture enables us to support our people through effective team meetings, appraisals and training. We work hard to provide an inspiring environment with plenty of opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this amazing role please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07587 457161