Working for a 'values' driven organisation with a passion to reduce health inequalities and improve people’s lives. Would you like the opportunity to work in a close team of dedicated professionals and share their values of designing and delivering health services?
This role is rewarding, varied and challenging. You will be a dynamic and inspirational leader and manager who will be bold and proactive, developing a new team which will share the vison and aspirations of the service.
To be successful you will need the following attributes:
- An experienced leader in a community health environment,
- Skilled in project management accustomed to using tools and processes to identify project goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate, and identify issues, remove obstacles, track task completion, and communicate progress.
- An experienced people manager
- A positive and proactive leader with the ability to motivate, engage and support delivery teams to achieve the highest standards and outcomes.
- A strategic thinker able to foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- An adept communicator who adapts the message to fit the needs of the audience.
- Able to build strong relationships fostering trust and cooperation among colleagues, stakeholders, and community leaders,
- Open and motivated by new ideas and perspective
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To support the daily operational and business management of the department
- To ensure the required capacity for services and that key performance targets are met
- Contract performance, reporting and budget management
- To support the development and implementation of plans for service improvement
- To deputise for the Project Manager as appropriate
- Relevant experience of delivery (health/social care/nutrition/public health/ community development)
- Project and operational management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools including project plans and risk registers
- The ability to travel independently across the organisational footprint.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to hit apply today.