We are seeking prodution Operative to join our client based in Clacton-on-Sea.
Working Monday to Friday
- To pack sachets in to boxes that is produced by machine.
- To prepare packaging for machine sachets.
- To maintain a clean, efficient work area as part of contamination control.
- Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Stacking & wrapping pallets.
- Using product formula, calculate the ingredients required for the preparation of production and order mixes.
- Process production mix and order mix in accordance with agreed protocols and timeframes.
- Ensure potential issues or problems are identified and communicated speedily to the Group Leader.
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Actively participate in continuous improvements and on-going change.
- Washing and cleaning Machines and hoppers.
Great rate for bank holidays and weekends!
- Available Immediately.
- Own transport due to location and shift patterns.
Please Click apply with your CV or call Charlie on 01206 560 523