Our Client in Sutton-in-Ashfield who are experts in providing engineering services and power solutions are looking for a Workshop Production Engineer their rapidly growing business.
The role with primarily involve working within the Service Department carrying out repair, remanufacture, maintenance & replacement of all supported products.
- 8.15am-4.45pm Mon-Fri
- The role will involve the safe handling, disassemble, cleaning, inspection, and assembly of dirty and used components, mainly engines, transmissions, axles, and transfer cases.
- Painting, palletising and shipping of units
- Complete required product training and development
- Support other workshop activities as and when required
- Ensure test and sign off processes are followed and documented
- A strong Mechanical or Electrical aptitude or equivalent experience
- Good Mechanical and Electronic analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, strict deadlines, and warranty constraints
- Good communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be an effective team player
- Proficient in the use of IT
If this role sounds right for you and you hold the relevant engineering experience then please apply online or call Ami on 01623 600835