Production Coordinator - Yaxley, Peterborough - £9.28ph
Love the industry you are in but want more of a challenge?
At the moment we are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our client's ever-growing business.
- Working closely with Management and Shift coordinators daily to ensure high-quality standards are met with food products.
- Ensure all relevant quality control paperwork is being filled in and signed off correctly.
- Guarantee all pre-start checks online have been carried out and signed off.
- Ensure that line performance records are completed and up to date at all times.
- Make sure that Navision is operated accurately at all times
- Monitor waste and take a proactive approach with your teams in reducing both raw material and packaging waste within the department.
- To take ownership of housekeeping standards.
- Assist and support the Team Leader in the implementation of a rolling plan for continuously improving the manufacturing operation within the department, paying particular attention to quality, safety, and costs.
- You must have experience within the Food production industry
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Must be computer literate.
- An adequate level of spelling and grammar is essential.
If you feel you fit this position well - Click apply now or call us on 01733 562302. If you don’t have an up to date CV, no problem! Send us what you have to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.co.uk and we will review it for you.