An experienced and efficient PA is required to provide secretarial support to ensure the smooth running of the office of the Director of the Institute of Mental Health.
The Institute of Mental Health (IMH) is a high profile research and education partnership between Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Nottingham. The post holder will work across Trust and University systems and processes and will work with both Trust and University colleagues.
Key duties include:
- To be responsible for all aspects of PA and administrative support to the Director and for ensuring that accurate work is completed within the time limits and standards set. Working to the optimum in terms of efficiency and organisation.
- To manage the complex electronic diary and schedule appointments and to co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Director.
- To pro-actively manage the electronic mailbox of the Director.
- Take appropriate action from messages received and ensure that all information is transmitted to relevant parties or actioned appropriately.
- To deal efficiently with all correspondence and provide information as appropriate.
- Provide a comprehensive administration and secretarial service as required by the Director and Management Team within the IMH including prioritizing and delegating as appropriate.
Essential skills & requirements:
- Standard DBS
- Audio typing working experience
- Knowledge of a full range of Business & Administration procedures acquired through NVQ Level 3 or significant equivalent experience.
- Typing/word processing qualification to RSA/OCR III standard or equivalent skill level.
- Proficient and Extensive working experience of MS Office and Outlook.
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, the hourly rate of pay is £9.76 per hour.
The role is based at the Institute of Mental Health, University of Nottingham Innovation Park, Triumph Road, Nottingham. With this being a University campus, parking charges are in place and the successful candidate would be responsible for paying for this themselves.
For further information, or to apply, please call Lynsey on 01623 629966.