We are currently seeking applicants with Industrial Fabric Cutting experience to work on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate must have experience within a fabric/material cutting environment & the use of an overlock stitch machine. You will be expected to work independently on a wide range of products.
Hours of work are 7am-7pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday one week and 7am-7pm Tuesday and Thursday second week. Shorter hours are available.
- Reliable and hard working
- Good attention to detail
- Time efficient / can work to deadlines
- Health & Safety Conscientious
- Knowledge of metric would be an advantage
- Ability to work on a production line in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Confident using different materials
- Manual handling – moving and carrying rolls of fabric
- Good work ethic
- Confident working from a templates/patterns
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days + 8 holidays per year
- Friendly company
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to work in this position and would like to find out more please apply or call 01476 574514.