Are you tired of being stuck in the workshop? Are you ready to try a new job working with a brilliant team? How does it sound being out and about meeting new clients?
Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate with proven years of electrical panel wiring experience. The ideal candidate will need to be confident with the job duties as the role is working under minimal supervision and be able to work to electrical drawings & fabrication Drawings.
The successful applicant will be joining a small friendly team on a permanent basis. There is travel involved to customer’s site for installation/ fixing any issues, this could be 2-3 days out per week on average travelling within a 2-hour/100mile radius so a driving licence is essential.
The hours of work are 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday- some flexibility will be required due to the travelling.
Your duties will include:
· Servicing, troubleshooting, installing panels at clients location
· Building control panels
· Using a variety of tools and equipment such as hand and power tools, measuring devices and testing equipment
· Constructing a variety of cable management systems, conduit, cable tray, and trucking
· Assembling & fitting fabrications
• Free parking
· Company vehicle to use during working hours
• Permanent role
• Weekly Pay
If this sounds like you apply now or contact Cheila on 01476574514 to inquire.
“Panel Wirer” “Panel Wiring” “Control Panel Wirer” “wiring” “Panel Soldering” “Soldering” “Wiring Panels” “Control Panels” “Grantham Jobs” “Industrial Jobs” “Engineering Jobs” “Mechanical Jobs” “ Control Panel”