Are you the BANKSY of Worksop?
We are looking for a Paint Sprayer to work for the largest and most flexible commercial Paintshop in the East Midlands.
As a commercial spray painter, you will have to set up equipment, mix materials correctly and achieve the right consistency. You will be involved in preparing the surfaces of the vehicle before applying a range of different primers and paints. You will have to maintain equipment and ensure that paints are stored correctly.
Typical day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Preparing paint spraying equipment.
- Preparing the bodywork of the vehicle, trailer or equipment.
- Mixing paints to the right colour and consistency.
- Applying several coats to the item, including primers, colours and protective finishes.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Storing paints in the correct conditions.
- Managing inventory of paints and equipment.
- Ensuring that you always follow safety procedures.
You will need -
A high level of accuracy and an eye for detail to make sure that the finish of the paint is of the highest standard
Concentration: When spraying by hand you will need to concentrate for extended periods of time.
Coordination: You will need to have good levels of dexterity to apply accurate and consistent layers of primer and paint.
Record Keeping: You will need to be able to maintain records about the work you carry out and keep accurate records of stock levels.
All PPE and RPE is provided and regular overtime is available.
The candidate with the relevant experience will be paid £12.00 per hour.
Call Toni to apply 01909 482 277.