We currently have an exciting opportunity for an On-site Laundry Assistant to join us in a factory based in Whittlesey, to assist in the provision of an integrated portering service, ensuring that the needs of both the customer and the company are met in line with agreed standards.
It is a part-time role to work from 06:00 to 16:00 Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
Laundry Operative responsibilities:
· Manage the garment distribution at customer site/s
· Prepare the dirty garments for collection by the delivery driver
· Move garments to and from the delivery vehicle to the lockers/garment area
· Distribute clean garments delivered into the respective wearers lockers/shelfing correctly
· Manage any garment issues raised by the wearer/customer, i.e., communicating queries to the Customer Services Manager.
Laundry Operative requirements:
· Excellent communications skills
· Able to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff
· Great attention to detail
· Self-motivated and driven
· Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer & Elis.
· Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
This is a temporary job, however, there may be permanent roles available for the right candidate.
You will also have free on-site parking and the canteen is stocked every day with fresh and hot food, staff shop available and discounted drinks.