It’s never about the role, always about the goal.
Are you an experienced PA / Office Manager with the ability to provide office management services?
Within your new job role, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial support services to the Company Directors.
This will enable them to maximise their time to lead the business in alignment with company growth plans.
- Delivering an effective secretarial and PA support service to the Company Directors
- Discharge the general duties of an Office Manager ensuring the efficient running of the office
- Co-ordination of Managing Directors’ meetings and agenda, travel arrangements and accommodation requests
- Providing confidential, administrative and secretarial support services enabling the Managing Director to maximise their time and attention to leading the business to deliver its strategic and tactical goals and objectives
- Supporting the general welfare of the Managing Director to assist in the efficient discharge of their duties
- To co-ordinate projects and administration initiatives
- To develop and implement the operational plan for the administrative department
- Manage workflow through admin department, supervising and monitoring the work of administrators and receptionist and ensuring timescales met
- Supervise the work of office administrators and receptionist, monitoring the workload and work rate.
- Organise recruitment of new administration employees and maintain personnel records.
- Authorise and maintain holiday and sickness records for Administration staff and & Health and Safety consultants.
- To maintain client database, ensuring established procedures for inputting and updating information are followed to ensure accurate records
- To organise maintenance and repair work
- To attend Management Meetings and have input into discussions and decisions as appropriate. Take and produce minutes when required.
- To support the implementation and monitoring of corporate document styles
You must have previous experience of working within a similar role as a PA. You’ll be confident and efficient with the ability to communicate at all levels with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you have outstanding organisational and time management skills, extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and proven ability to prioritise both your own and your Directors’ workload then we want to hear from you.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays; childcare vouchers, and a contributory Pension Plan.
Call Leanne now on 01476 574514 or email a CV to email@example.com