Due to the high demand of the food industry we are seeking multiple applicants to work for known food business in the heart of Grantham.
The role is based on permanent night shifts from Tuesday to Sunday 10pm-6am.
As part of the Hygiene team, you will be responsible for maintaining the best possible levels of cleanliness to ensure the company meets and exceeds strict Food Safety levels.
You will be trained to operate cleaning equipment and in the safe use of chemicals to clean production areas and machinery.
You will be provided with training to work in all areas of production, from process operations to packing, stacking and rework procedures.
Basic Pay £10.91
Overtime (after 36.67 hours) £21.82
- Convenient location close to Grantham town centre.
- Regular opportunities for permanent contracts of employment with the client.
- Access to onsite restaurant with fresh meals daily and a staff shop offering products at discounted rates.
- Free onsite parking.
- Weekly pay, money in your account every Friday!
- Immediate starts available.
Apply now! Contact Nicola on 01476574514 or come into our office on 12 Market Place, Grantham.