Are you a multi-skilled engineer looking for something different in the market? We have a fantastic opportunity available to work for a local company in Grantham.
I am looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a diverse and busy work environment. Applicants are required to be electrically biased with some mechanical skills.
You will work 12-hour shifts on a rotating shift pattern. 06:00-18:00 & 18:00-06:00
3 days on with 3 days off then 5 nights on with 3 days off. Applicants are required to be flexible as the shift may change.
- Reactive maintenance across the site to ensure optimal performance
- Fault finding on equipment such as electrical panels, PLC, 3 phrase circuits and control systems, motor testing repairs and replacement
- Mechanically replacing bearings, compressor checks, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Completing all relevant documentation to a high standard
- Basic facility and site service maintenance when required
Requirements for this position are a minimum of Level 3 and 18th Edition. Mechanical knowledge such as bearings, compressors, chains, hydraulics and pneumatics are essential.
Knowledge and experience in a production-driven environment or recycling plant would be an advantage.
To apply, please contact Cheila Loucao on 01476 574514 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org