I am representing a company with a fantastic track record in business. They have been established nearly 35 years and have grown considerably throughout this period with no sign of slowing down! They are the crème de la crème of their industry and are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Parts Advisor to join the team.
As a parts Advisor, you will be reporting to the Parts Supervisor on a daily basis and working in a busy team, you will ensure that a consistent and fully operational parts service is maintained. You will also ensure efficient communication is maintained with dayshift parts, service, recycling departments and customers.
As a Parts Advisor your role will look like:
- Interpret customer needs and supply goods as requested by thorough knowledge of parts catalogue.
- Order parts in line with operational needs.
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received in an accurate manner.
- Assist with delivery and collection of parts as required.
- Ensure that all outgoing stock, ICT's and returns are checked, packaged and documented correctly.
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take.
- Deal with customer needs face to face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
- Ensure that usual trading terms e.g. discount levels are adhered to at all times.
- Accurate booking of workshop parts.
- Invoice all parts supply in a timely manner.
- Assist with warranty returns and old unit stock returns.
- Returning supplier packaging.
- Working closely with dayshift technicians and foreman
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs.
- Proven administrative skills
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literate
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
If this sounds like a role you know you would succeed in, then please hit apply today so I can discuss the role in more detail with you!