MIG Welders needed in Mansfield for a reputable metal works company specialising in catalytic converters.
Three shifts available you can choose from (all Monday to Friday) –
- 7:15 – 18:00 4 day week with a day off in the week (If you have Friday off you get the Monday too!)
- Mon-Fri 7:15 – 16:00
- Mon-Fri 9:15 – 18:00
Basic rate starts at £10.30ph this can rise to £13.46 when targets are hit.
Overtime paid at x1+1/3
Key Responsibilities –
- Assembling parts for MIG welding
- Use of MIG welders
- Meet production targets
- Follow instruction of line manager
- Report defects
- Observe company’s health and safety policies
- Ad-hoc duties as required/keep place clean and tidy.
- There is a seating area on site
- Hot food van on site at lunches
- Free onsite car parking and bike sheds
- We are located 10 minutes from the town centre
- Overtime remuneration
- Free coffee
- Monthly attendance bonus draw
Skill and experience of working with mild and stainless steel applications to a high quality finish is a must as well as a skill in intricate welding.
Welding qualification or 1 years welding experience (preferably MIG welding)
Either apply online or call Ami on 01623 600835.