Are you the friend that everyone turns to when you need to organize a party or event? Are you a natural on the phone? Confident liaising with all kinds of different people?
We are looking for someone to join the membership team of a local Grantham charity. Your role within this department would be to plan, negotiate, deliver and review high-quality venues in order for membership officers to attend. On a daily basis a few of your duties would be; maintaining and building relationships with venues, negotiating with venues in regards to discounts or privilege rates and working closely with the Membership Development Coordinator to ensure that key points indicators are met.
- General administration experience within an office environment is essential
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Superb communication skills, written and over the phone
- Collaboratively working as a team, maintaining healthy working relationships with all team members
If you have previous experience of a similar role, this is highly desirable!
- Weekly Pay
- Impressive on-site facilities…including free tea and coffee!