Then this is the job for you!!!
Working for a business celebrating its 30th year this year, you will be in safe hands in forging a long and stable career.
As a Turbocharger Remanufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for the following
- To work in various departments within the remanufacture of Turbochargers.
- These include Strip & Clean, Machine Remedial Works, Turbo Build and Test.
- Carefully disassemble the turbocharger into its component parts using various hand tools.
- Working from a Cleaning Matrix, clean all component parts using the various onsite equipment, which include table & tumble blasters, soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks etc.
- Attention to detail is crucial as quality of work is rated just as highly as productivity.
- For all OEM & MoD work, jobs must follow customer requirements i.e., ‘Strip & Survey Reports, component traceability, whilst always referring to a Work Instruction during dismantling, assembly, and test.
- Evaluate the commercial viability and availability of parts prior to the commencement of any work.
- Must follow work instructions step by step.
- Ensure that all procedures relating to quality are embedded into all work activities.
- Rebuild turbochargers with various new parts added and test to OE specifications before releasing to customer.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Responsible for all activities associated with maintaining product quality in accordance with the requirements of the company and customer.
Respond to other Ad-Hoc requests made by higher Management as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually
- Good knowledge of various hand tools.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Have good attention to detail and work at a very high-quality standard.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of MoD requirements to enable work to be performed.
Please hit apply today to find out more!