Due to expansion we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Manufacturing Operatives.
This would be an ideal opportunity for any individuals to join a ‘World Leader’ in their sector.
Duties will include:
- Training in the use of both hand-held and pedestal mounted grinders
- Checking metal for defects
- Using mechanical aids to move products
- Working in a heavy engineering environment
- Quality control
- Manual handling
- Packing metal products
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail
- Good visual inspection skills
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach and a good work ethic
- Experience or an aptitude for engineering would be advantageous
- The ability to work to instructions / specifications within a manufacturing environment
Bespoke training programs will be developed for each successful candidate.
Working hours: 07.00 – 15.00 / 15.00 – 23.00 rotating weekly