Do you have previous experience as a Maintenance Technician and Level 3 mechanic qualification?
Do you have a strong eye for detail and the ability to follow strict operating procedures?
Fancy an opportunity to earn between £14.00 - £16.75 an hour?
We’re recruiting two maintenance technicians to work for our client based in Yaxley, near Peterborough.
You must be able to demonstrate the professional performance of all service work, defined retrofitting of accessories, and preservation work, the Maintenance Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
Duties and responsibilities as a Van Technician
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Resetting the maintenance system
- Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
- Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres, balancing, etc.)
- Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
We expect a lot of applications for this role, given the rate of pay, so don’t delay.
Apply now, call our office on 01733 562303 or visit us at 8a Church Street, Peterborough, PE1 1XB