Are you skilled in engineering maintenance and take pride in the excellence of your work?
We have an opportunity to join a highly successful family owned Company that sets the very highest standards. We are looking for a qualified maintenance engineer to work at the Distribution Centre in Worksop. You will be working as part of the engineers 4 On 4 Off shift rota.
Responsibilities of the role include the preventative planned maintenance, breakdown cover and general upkeep of equipment in the Distribution Centre. You will also be expected to undertake key aspects of maintenance work on mechanical and electrical systems across the site, including but not limited to:
- High speed conveyor systems,
- Sortation equipment,
- Lift systems,
- Recycling equipment,
- Lighting/power systems,
Also carrying any required project work on installations, upgrades and continuous improvement initiatives, as well as general day-to-day activities. You will report to the Engineering Manager and subsequent hierarchy.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Indentured time served apprenticeship in an Engineering Maintenance discipline (electrical bias)
- Possess a minimum of BTEC ONC level qualification or equivalent in the relevant field
- Hold NVQ level III qualification or equivalent experience in the relevant electrical or mechanical maintenance disciplines.
- Previous experience in a material handling or FMCG environment, being multi-skilled and having a sound knowledge of PLC’s would be favourable.
- Having excellent fault finding experience, techniques and a methodical/right first time approach are essential.
Click the apply button now or call Kalon on 01636 611320