At the moment we are currently looking for a Machine Operative to join our client's ever-growing business and work on the line to maintain the high quality production.
- Working closely with Management and Shift coordinators daily to ensure high-quality standards are met with food products.
- Ensure all relevant quality control paperwork is being filled in and signed off correctly.
- Guarantee all pre-start checks online have been carried out and signed off.
- Ensure that line performance records are completed and up to date at all times.
- Make sure that Navision is operated accurately at all times
- Monitor waste and take a proactive approach with your teams in reducing both raw material and packaging waste within the department.
- To take ownership of housekeeping standards.
- Assist and support the Team Leader in the implementation of a rolling plan for continuously improving the manufacturing operation within the department, paying particular attention to quality, safety, and costs.
- You must have experience within the Food production industry
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Must be computer literate.
- An adequate level of spelling and grammar is essential.
If you feel you fit this position well - Click apply now or call us on 01733 562302.