We are looking for a Machine Operative to join our client based in the centre of Worksop.
Working with heavy machinery you will be working with the team on the factory floor to control the computer-controlled equipment to ensure machines are set up and running properly. You will be ensuring your machines are working at full capacity, are fully stocked and are well maintained.
Your typical day to day tasks will include:
- Maintaining the factory machinery
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the machines
- Moving, with assistance, heavy stock around the factory
- Ensuring enough raw materials are fed through the machines
- Product quality control
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a similar role.
Working day shift 6am – 2pm, afternoon shift 2pm – 10pm and night shift 10pm – 6am, you will be paid a shift allowance per shift on top of your standard hourly rate.
This position is temporary however keep your attendance and performance top-notch as our client will be offering permanent contracts too.
Due to the oily product you are working with, you will be provided with overalls, safety gloves and glasses.
Can you start immediately? Give us a call today on 01909 482277 to apply!