Looking for a new opportunity? Keeping the cogs going in a multi-national company based in Peterborough, as a Lubrication Technician. Feel like your skilled both electronically and mechanically? Then this may the job for you.
You will be greasing the equipment and condition monitoring, reporting back through some bespoke software for which training will be given.
You will be working Monday to Friday, with the hours of 8 am - 4 pm with a free car parking space so you're never late looking for somewhere to park, also with a competitive hourly rate of £10.
You will be required to:
• You must have basic engineering understanding mechanical & electrical principles.
• Good practical knowledge of both mechanical and electrical rotating equipment.
• Previous experience in the industry.
The following are essential for the role:
• Understand and follow mechanical standards
• Knowledge of Controls and Instrumentation and current maintenance techniques
• Have a methodical approach to fault finding and solving complex problems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy
Click apply now!
Contact Sharni on 01733 562303 or email a CV to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com if you have any further questions?
Everyone will receive a response after 7 days of applying whether that be unsuccessful or successful.